This product is created to promote domestic agriculture and the needs of its clients who are engaged in agriculture, such as farming, raising animals, fishing and textile and garment, timber, iron and other agriculture. Harvest is sold directly to producers, traders, and producers of other agricultural products, which show clear income.
Credit condition for customer:
||100,000 Riel to 1,500,000 Riel
||1.5% per month
||4 months to 12 months
||100,000 Riel to 20,000,000 Riel
||1.5% per month
||4 months to 36 months
Agriculture Credit of Sahakrinpheap offers a number of key benefits to customers including:
- Customers can choose their loan in Riel and borrow individual and group loans.
- Customers can borrow from 2 to 5 borrowers, loan size from Riel 100,000 to 1,500,000 Riel.
- Customers can borrow individual loans, loan size from 100,000 Riel to 20,000,000 Riel.
- Customers can receive fair interest rates and calculate the interest on the principal outstanding.
- Customers can choose to payments and at the nearest office of Sahakrinpheap or the customer's home.
- The borrower can borrow long term loan from 4 months to 36 months.
- Payment method is customized on demand and cash flow of customer's business.
Sahakrinpheap Microfinance PLC has provided loans to Cambodian citizens who are citizens or activists who are legally entitled to work in accordance with the following qualifications:
- A juvenile between the ages of 18 and 65 who is legally entitled to work in the legal profession.
- Have a good background and character.
- Guaranteed provide enough accurate information for Sahakrinpheap.
- Not involved in any other offense.
- Permanent resident at operational area of Sahakrinpheap branch, and identity card such as ID Card, Family Book, Resident Book, Passport, Birth Certificate, Resident Certificate etc.
- There is a clear job and income that shows how much debt can be repaid.
- Understand all the conditions and procedure of Sahakrinpheap credit.
- Have pre-agreed on all paperwork and fingerprints in front of the Employers.
- Respect obligations and conditions as stated in the contract.